Tuesday, March 25, 2008

eAsTeR!

Our Easter consisted of....
an easter egg hunt....Michael was the only participant....it was a funny sight about 8 adults following after him while he collected his eggs....that is what happens when your the only little one!

even the dog followed him around

he found his grand prize....provided by his grandma!! Thanks grandma and cousin Tre for the fun easter egg hunt!
after the easter egg hunt....he was pooped!

later we went with my fam to my mommys grave .... happy easter mom!


how sad is that....that is the only pic I got of all three of us on Easter and it is hideous.... i think I had the worst hair day ever....I really could have used an easter bonnet!
Michael went on a easter egg hunt to find his easter basket the bunny left him....it was hidden in the broom closet....and what did Michael go for when the closet was opened?.....you guess it he bypassed the basket and went straight for the broom! Once I showed him that there was dum dum suckers in his basket then he was interested....hence the handful of suckers and the rest the basket untouched!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that Michael was the only one on the Easter Egg hunt with adults following him. That's so funny.

brie said...

At least Michael doesn't go for the vaccuum (yet). That's all Cade lives and breathes for, and it's so NOISY! Sounds like you had a fun Easter, though. And I'm sorry - I had no idea your mom had passed away, and I'm sorry. The stuff that happens after high school...
PS The pic of the three of you isn't bad - your fam is adorable!

Caitlin said...

hey emily! yes i remember you! it's been so long! well you have a family now! that is so cool! your baby is so cute! well thanks for the comments on mine! cya!