Tuesday, February 10, 2009

mIcHaEl

Michael Language Quiz:

Do you know what the following words mean:
Lulu
Huhbob
Juahkin
Iya
Uppies
Momily

Lulu= water...don't know where he came up with it but he's been calling water lulu forever and still continues to though he can say water

huhbob= usually paired with patwick....and its Spongebob and Patrick one of his favorite shows!

Juahkin= lightning mcqueen from the movie cars I love how he says it its so cute...I don't know if my spellin did it justice...pronounce it like your spanish :)

Iya= elephant as previously mentioned.... I think it stemmed from ela

Uppies= up or down....if your holding him he says uppies to get down and if he wants up he says uppies to get up! This word was stolen from Michaels friend Brixton and he uses it all the time!

Momily= mixture of Mom and Emily.... he went through a phase of calling me emly and then it morphed into momily


Just this past week I feel like Michael is getting bigger by the minute. He's always been a pretty good talker but this week he's been throwing out sentences like " what ya got momma? Lulu?" as in asking a question and then answering it in question form.

He talks in 3rd person.... "Michael do it", "Michael blow bubbles", "Michaels hungy"

If you say see ya to him he says back "see ya wouldn't be ya" as in "see ya wouldn't want to be ya" or sometimes you get a "peace out" with one finger up in the air

When you tuck him in and say love you he whispers "yuv you"

When you ask Michael if he had good dreams he says " ya...about daisy" daisy is his grandmas dog and he's obsessed with it so we always say have good dreams about daisy!

When he's mad at you or doesn't want to do something he says "GOODBYE" like today when I was dragging him to the bath he was shouting "GOODBYE....GOODBYE MOMMA"

He's a huge Momma's boy....we went through a phase a while back but its nothing like this.....HE'S OBSESSED! I leave the room for a minute...."where momma go?" "Momma come back"

He can count to 13.... but then skips to 18 then 20

To this day absolutely hates getting his diaper changed....after 2 years of this you think he'd be over it....but immediatly when I say lets change your diaper he starts yelling "owie owie owie" and then cries and fights the whole time you change him!

The poor little guys got sleep apnea and has the biggest tonsils ever....I don't know how he even swallows! So next week he's going to the ENT doctor and he'll be getting them out soon :(

Loves waffles....and he says it so cute... so as of lately I have to keep a batch of waffle mix in the fridge!

Loves to make the waffle mix or help me cook! He also loves to tell you about it afterwards.... like how he "stir stir stirred" or "egg" (he loves to break the eggs" and then "cook"

He has his way of doing things....if he wants to do it or if he wants mommy to do it and Kevin does it he freaks! And we have to put it back and do it his way and then he's fine!

Absolutely dislikes nursery and refuses to let us leave him... I guess he likes it if we are there playing with him!

He likes the songs in nursery and after every song he claps and shouts "YAY"

And our favorite is when you sing Do as I'm doing and he does all the actions and when you get to the part "high and low I can do it fast or slow".....Michael sings "slow" all drama like...its hilarious! Thats the only word he sings!

Has a dinosaur puzzle and he used to get so frustrated with it and now he is a champ and does it over and over and over again with no help!

Knows most colors!

He's just getting so big and growing up so much....I love my little munchkin!

6 comments:

LindseyFae* said...

Hey girly! I'm glad to hear from you! Email me so I can send you an invite to my family blog. LindseyFae@aol.com

See ya!

The Bawden Bunch said...

Em,
Michael is so cute. Tre really enjoys him and is always talking about him. I really enjoy coming to get my hair done to see him and how he's changed over the past 2 years. He is an adorable little boy.

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

DARLING!!!!!! I remember you telling me about the hubob one... TOO cute.

Unknown said...

I especially like that he calls you "momily". That's awesome. Do you have that recorded? That would be great to watch later.

jenny said...

Hey, noticed that you weren't invited to my blog. What is your e-mail.

eMiLy said...

yes jenny hook a sista up...I've missed seeing you guys! my email is civicsista808@hotmail.com