Monday, April 7, 2008

CoLBie CaiLLaT CoNcErt







....the Colbie Caillat concert! It was freakin awesome! I absolutely love her voice she is amazing....if you haven't heard her you have got to check her out! Turn up your volume...I've dedicated my tunes list to her! I'm such a huge fan! I went to the concert with my brother Kenyon his girlfriend Caroline and my sister Erica (I call them wannabe fans! They weren't true blue fans like myself) Anyways it was fabulous...I got some excellent pictures and her voice was amazing live! Plus the concert was at the Tuachan and that amphitheater is so sweet...it was chilly but worth it!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I like her bubbly song. I didn't know that's who sang it though. Cute Michael enjoying St. George.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

You are SOOOO lucky to have gone! I too am a HUGE fan, obviously not as huge as I thought because I didn't even know she was coming, but I love her voice and her songs!

The Bawden Bunch said...

I'm so jealous Emily!!! I LOVE her music. When I was pregnant with Jaxon I would always sing her Bubbly song to him and he would move and kick all over.
Anyway...I love your blog and I love the pictures of little Michael. He is ADORABLE!!

jenny said...

Michael is great. I am going private. E-mail me so I can invite you to our blog.
jenblanck(at)hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Emmer, your Easter decoration is way cute!