Sunday, April 20, 2008

I take it back!

In a previous post I bashed the Cullens family.....I deeply apologize for my harsh words! Those pictures that I posted did not do them justice at all! I AM A FAN! As of recently my sister joined us fellow twilight fans and lets just say she has become a little on the obsessed side! Which is a good thing because in her obsessing she has done a lot of internet searching and has found many sites with promos, pictures, and interviews .... which has shed some light on my feelings toward the Cullens! I now have a mad crush on Edward....and Jasper is just as yummy.... and Emmet.... what am I saying they all are fabulous! Anyways I take back all that was said before...it was wrong for me to judge and make such a harsh opinion on a couple of photos!
You ask "where will you and Erica be on December 12, 2008?"
I answer "At our local megaplex watching the soon to be best movie ever made!"
I CAN'T WAIT!

this is a summit entertainment promo video.....
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476
....freakin awesome!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't hate me, but I really don't get all the excitment. I read the first book and it was ok but I just didn't fall in love with it. Do I need to read the second one? Or am I just the only one who doesn't love these books?

Holly said...

Oh I can't wait either! I will be there on Dec. 12th too! Wa hoo!!