Saturday, May 3, 2008

BoOk AdDiCt!

Ok so I'm trying out something new here.....I have a problem with books.....I LOVE THEM! And I get obsessed.....even if the book isn't the greatest I can't put it down till I'm done.....and then when it is good....its even worse....I will stay up at night, I get nothing done around the house, I deprive my husband and child! Kev very well may have to put a gun to my head to get me to stop reading at times! Anyways my point being I don't want to give up my love of reading...soooooo......I have found a solution...... I have found through the library you can download books to your mp3 player (SCORE!) so I'm trying it out....I just figured it out and got my first book downloaded! YEAH! I figure this is a way to get off my buttocks and get stuff done and still be able to enjoy a lovely read! We'll see how this goes!

ps. I need something good to read.... something fabulous....any good reads anyone wants to share would be muchly appreciated!

0 comments: