Sunday, May 25, 2008

One WiLd and CrAZy week!

our fun filled week.....

We go visit the Ellis G parents (Gmas bday)....enjoying a lovely visit....Michael runs around being a goof as usual.....playing with Uncle Unk....turns to run.....trips on shoe....bonks head on chair.... Mom (aka me) goes to pick up crying child thinking to self "here's another lovely bruise on this poor kids head".....picks up child....flips him over.....Mom (aka me again) freaks because there is a stream of blood coming from my little guys head (mind you....first time seeing blood coming from my child)..... runs to kitchen....grabs napkins.....stops bleeding....notices a hole in childs head.....And so it goes....my poor little munchkin had to get his first ("first of many" was what all the nurses kept telling me) stitches! A total of 7 stitches in his little head! What a horrible experience that was....its a long story....I won't bore you all with the details....but all I can say is we went up to Primary childrens and lets just hope that we didn't come home worse off ! Honestly there was children everywhere....puking....rashes....hacking away....burning up with fever...broken bones......it was awful! Anyways I just kept thinking we were going to end up coming home with some nasty illness.....but....so far so good....this all took place on tuesday and we are all alive and well! ps. horrible to watch child scream and cry and yell ma ma the whole time he's getting stitched up....I wouldn't recommend it!

2nd story of the week....

So Kami hair? Heard of it? Hair salon across the street from what used to be Cottonwood Mall.... anyways my cute little sister has been working there as receptionist for I think about 2 years! I get a call on friday from my sister (who is supposed to be working) telling me to come pick her up.....I was all What? aren't you working?......that when she goes on to tell me that they had just gotten robbed! Mind you....my sister is the RECEPTIONIST.....as in if Salon gets robbed that means she's the source to get the money! AHHHHH! Turns out two men came in.... Erica was busy rescheduling a client.....man leans over counter and says this is a robbery give me all the money.....Erica hands over all the money she has in the till.....which is a whooping $130.....robber demands more....Erica says there is no more.....he flashes her a gun......she says that there is no more and shows him there is no money in the other drawers in the desk! The other robber man is going through the clients purse that was resheduling...she had no dough on her.... one other client up front not knowing what was going on and looking the other way got hit in back of head by robber for no reason! Anyways then they took off.....with there whooping $130 dollars! Now my poor sister has been tramatized for life because of these dirty rotten buttheads....scary huh?

pictures to come

6 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my,.... CraZy!!! Poor Erica. I hope those guys get caught. That just makes you soooooo mad! And poor Mikey. Ian got his 1st little boo-boo when g-ma was babysitting last week. His thumb got cut on something.... we couldnt figure out for the life of us what it couldve been (a staple or nail in the carpet?) And he bled and bled and bled and I felt horrible! It didnt even bother him and I still felt so bad so I can't imagine how you must have felt. My hair is already there so I will be calling you in a while.

brie said...

That all sounds awful! Does your sister need therapy now? I can recommend a few good ones, lol.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! how horrible. First off we have been to Primary Childrens and it is totally awful seeing your child cry out your name because they are in so much pain. I feel for you and poor Erica!! I can't believe that. I hope she's ok. We'll be praying for her. That's a horrible thing to have to have gone through.

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

WOW! What a crazy week. Poor Michael...I think I'll just keep Preston in a bubble, until he's 50 :0)
That is crazy about your sister. I am sooooo glad that she is ok and I hope the buttheads get caught! (just one more good reason to keep Preston in a bubble :0))

Anonymous said...

my goodness that is horrible!!!!! i feel so bad for erica- that must have been an aweful experience for her. and your little michael-i fell so bad. we are thinking of you and hope things calm down soon.

jenny said...

What a scary story. I can't believe that happened. Where do these people come from. Glad Erica is ok.