Friday, February 29, 2008

For My Fellow Twilight Lovers!

Ok so I guess as of the 19th the Cullen family has been born!!

Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Jackson Rathbone, Nikki Reed, Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz Join Cast of the Thriller Romance

Los Angeles, CA February 19, 2008 — Summit Entertainment announced today that it has rounded out the cast of the Cullen family in the first installment of its filmed franchise, TWILIGHT. The family of vampires, to which the leading male character Edward Cullen belongs, will be comprised of actors Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.
"Finding six talented actors who can portray supernaturally beautiful, talented vampires of the sort Stephenie Meyer has created and her fans have come to know and love was not an easy task but we are happy to say we have found our perfect Cullen family," <- i can't say I agree said Erik Feig, Summit's President of Production





I don't know about you but I'm ubberly disappointed with there Edward pick....Isn't Edward supposed to be the most beautiful thing you ever layed eyes on?....maybe what I picture is not humanly possible! None of them suit my fancy so much.... I guess I'll just have to see them in action!

Kristen Stewart will star as Bella Swan
I'm pleased with her...she could make a good Bella


2 comments:

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

Hey guys! can you email me your address?? my email is jeana0213@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!

Holly said...

Oh I am sooo excited about this movie!! And I was quite disappointed in the actor playing Edward too! Can't wait to see it and I can't wait for the fourth book.. Coming out in August, I think:)