Tuesday, February 5, 2008

For my husband!

We went on vacation to Arizona two weeks ago.... we decided to go try a burger place called delux burger and as we are walking up...kev goes "There's Jeff Hornacek" I didn't think he was being serious and I look up and theres a car pulling into a parking spot and low and behold it really is him! To make a long story short.... we end up sitting at the table right next to him.... Kevin inches away from his wife and my dad inches away from him! Kev was all nervous and didn't dare say anything (plus he didn't want to be an annoying fan) so my dad goes "Hey Jeff we're from Utah and thats one of the biggest Jazz fans sitting right there" (meaning Kev) Anyways he talked to Kev for quite a while... Kev told him he might have to bug him for a picture before he goes. So after they were done eating and were heading out....I snapped this shot! (Kev's prized possession) Of course right before the pic Michael pooped his pants and it was stinging his little bum hence the happy face!


1 comments:

Holly said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you are a blogger now. That is a great picture of your boys Jeff. Mike is very jealous.
I was going to go to Baby and Me today..And I actually was heading out the door when Brixton was throwing a fit (he needed a nap in the worst way)and so we didn't go. I thought they were doing it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays...