Sunday, January 25, 2009

Ok its official....I have decided to become a better blogger! It is time and here is my reasoning....

I've been keeping a journal/picture/momento book type thing for michael. Which practically looks like a blog because I'm not good at just journaling so its got pictures and things glued in... so its like a journal want to be scrapbook but without the cutsie stuff...you get the gist! Anyway soo I'm way behind on his book because I'm bad at getting pics printed out to stick in it. Sooo blogging I think is the way to go... (ok amy you convinced me with the whole blurb book) I can just do my thingy on this and then get it printed out in a book at the end of the year and presto!! So you all get excited for the new and improved FergyFam blog! It will probably be more a Michael blog since I'll be replacing the book....so get ready to see lots of my cute little munchkin!

2 comments:

Sister Michelle Summerhays said...

Cute blog! I'm excited to see more pics of Michael - he is such a cutie!

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

OH, I am so excited for the Fergy Fam blog!
-Court