Friday, January 30, 2009

1/3
The Wild Life Museum in St. George...
Michael has a little attitude problem at times and when we first arrived at the Museum you enter into there gift shop. So I took Michael over and we were looking at these little figurines of animals...ya bad idea! I let him old an Iya (elephant) and then I took it from him to put back and he wanted to hold it again and I told him no! Soooo he freaked out and went and over and knocked a bunch of the figurines to the floor! Luckily only one broke so we only had to fork out 7.50 for some dumb little monkey! So it could have been worse! But what ticked me off even more was the way the workers handled it..... ewww it left me fuming!



kissing a bear...I was shocked he actually did it
playing in the tree fort with cousin Tre


Don't they look like there having fun


We went to Mesquite for the evening to the buffet at Eureka...I enjoyed it much...but the others were not fans! What can I say I had a plate full of crab...who wouldn't be happy!






1 comments:

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

How fun!! Looks like you had a good time! I haven't been to St. George in ages!