Friday, July 3, 2009

Hitting up St. George any time soon...

a must stop is Richshaw Asian Gourmet! It honestly is the tastiest Asian food I ever have partakin in! Its a total must everytime we come down here... and we are on our way to trying everything on the menu and everything we have tried so far has been fabulous! (though the curry chicken was a little on the curry side for my liking) The Lo Mein noodles are UNBELIEVABLE.... I'm serious...they are so dang good! What bugs me about other chinese food places is that you have to order a variety of dishes to get a good mix and everything is seperate big dishes. This place you order a meal and get soup or salad (there egg drop soup is tasty... and kevy likes there salad dressing); then either rice or noodles (like previously mentioned noodles are fab. and the fried rice is tasty as well...haven't tried the other 2 kinds of rice they have); and then your main dish (orange chicken, sesame chicken, teryaki chicken, etc.) and a cookie (which we call the finger nail cookies...if you go you'll see why... don't fret though they are good)

Anyways just thought I'd share this piece of deliciousness with you all! ( kev theatened that if I spread the good news too much and next time we go he has to wait he'll be real mad...I told him do not fret I have like 2 people that look at my blog :) he has nothing to worry about!)

ps. I should be getting paid for this post :)

0 comments: