Tuesday, July 14, 2009

3 Things of Awesomeness!

1st.... my child.....can't get much more awesome than this


2nd....

I got all these diapers (3 pull-ups packs and 2 huggies diapers packs)

Normal full price: 70.45 + tax

My total price: 17.11 + a coupon for another pack of free diapers


So pretty much 6 packs of diapers for 17.11... thats 2.85 a pack!!! Awesome eh?

3rd......

You can't get any better than this deal... 2 packs of copy paper (500 sheets a piece), 1 pack of photo paper (60 sheets) , 2 packs of pencils, 2 packs of Bic Velocity Ball Pens, and White Out

Normal Price: 32.22 + tax
My Price: +1.41 ..... that is right....for buying all this stuff I am actually $1.41 richer....is that crazy of what?


Loving me some Awesomeness!

5 comments:

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

That IS awesome, how did you do that?

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

WHOA!! How did you manage this? And where on earth are you getting these coupons!!!!

Holly said...

You'll have to let me in on your secrets!

Unknown said...

Impressive shopping skills.

Unknown said...

Impressive shopping skills. You could be the next shopping guru