Friday, July 31, 2009

Poor Sick Baby!

We had a little Michael scare today.... the little guy was fine all morning and then at lunchtime when he sat down to eat with my sister he was acting funny. She called me down and Michael was really acting weird like he was going to pass out so I grabbed him and realized he was burning up. I took his temperature and it was up to 103!!! I FREAKED! Isn't 103 like medical emergency? I jumped in the car and raced him over to the insta-care... I guess 103 wasn't an emergency for them because they didn't seem too rushed...maybe it my frazzled state that had me thinking everyone was in slow motion! Anyways turns out he may have an ear infection they gave him some tylenol to lower his fever and an antibiotic.

So... he's all good... phewww.... what a relief!!

1 comments:

LindseyFae* said...

I'm glad that he's okay! It's always scary when they get fevers that are that high.. I think this winter is going to be really bad because it seems like everyone is already getting so sick!